Winters require special care of skin ~ now that's a Fact we all agree on!!
So What I am doing to care and nourish for my skin, well a lot!!!
Sharing with you the awesome products I have been using this winter season. These have kept my skin supple and smooth through the particularly harsh winters in my city.
1. Loccitane Shea Shower Creme - Ultra rich and moisturizing I have used it previous winters too and its now a staple winter product for me.
2. The Body Shop Shea Body Shower Creme - I bought this on trial at the start of winters and simply loved it. It is moisturizing and less heavier on the pocket than Loccitane :P
3. Vaseline Cocoa Glow Body Lotion - I simply love this lotion, it is much better than a lot of pricier lotions with cocoa butter in them. It is quite efficient without being greasy on my skin!!
4. The Body Shop Warming Mineral Mask - This mask is so comforting and warm (literally) to use. Applying on face, one instantly gets a fuzzy warm feeling as the mask warms up and it leaves the skin feeling glowy and smooth.
5. Oriflame Swedish Spa body scrub - A sugar body scrub, this leaves skin nourished.
6. Nourish Madras CoffeeMadness Body Scrub - Bought it on a whim and liking the coffee smell and moisturizing effect on the body.
7. Vaseline Jelly - Now who CANNOT Love this!! This is a staple for winters!!
8. Kiehls Ultra Facial Face Cleanser - I got it last month and loving the mildness and cleansing effect of this product.
9. Oriflame Tender Care - I call it my beauty pot for all times, not only for winters and use it for a multiple of thins (cuts bruises, chapped lips, dry cuticles, etc , etc ...you get the hang na :D )
10. Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate - Im loving this product from the minute I used it. It makes my skin fresh, glowy and supple!!
So that's my skin care regime this winters, what's yours????
Interested in what I used last winters?? click here to read.
Disclaimer: The views expressed here are my own based on personal experience and I have not been compensated by any brand for the same.